List of presenter
NOTES TO AUTHORS:
- The paper to be presented at the conference will be included in the APCG2018: Book of Abstract, which will be distributed at the conference.
- The paper publication will be in form of ABSTRACT (250 Words) or Extended Abstract (1,000 Words).
- After being notified the abstract result, author should make payment to guarantee their registration before 30 June 2018.
- Authors who hold full responsibility for their manuscript, are recommended to carefully check the content of their abstract thoroughly before the final submission. The APCG reviewing committee will not be held responsible for any typographical or grammatical errors appearing in the final text.
APCG2018 will grant the award for the best posters presented at the conference.
Instruction for Poster Presentation
The Poster will be mounted on a PVC board. The dimension of the poster board is 1.0 m (width) x 2.0 m (height). We recommend to design the poster in C0 (917 mm × 1,297 mm; 36.10 in × 51.06 in) or A0 (841 mm × 1,189 mm; 33.11 in × 46.81 in). The poster must contain the title, authors’ name and address, objectives, materials and methods, summary, results and conclusion in the form of figures, graphs, tables, etc.
The APCG2018 Committee will solicit oral and poster submissions for the conference, Thailand from 1 October 2017 until 15 May 2018 (now closed). Both oral and poster presentations will be reviewed by the scientific committee for acceptance in the program relevant to following themes;
- Policy and Management for Gifted Education
- Identification, Assessment and Evaluation of Giftedness
- Curriculum Development for Gifted Education & Teacher Training
- Programming for Various Groups of Gifted Children
- Neuroscience, Psychology and Counseling for the Giftedness
- Technology for Gifted Education
- Gifted Education Trend in the 21st Century
- Parenting and Families of Gifted Students
Since we will NOT be editing abstract submissions, so please remember to fully edit and carefully proof your content before submitting. Abstracts must be in final form with no grammatical, typographical, or factual errors.
Submit oral presentations EARLY. To fit into the meeting program and available meeting space, the number of acceptance for oral presentations will be limited. There is no limit to the number of poster submissions.
Specifying a preference between oral or poster does not guarantee placement in that area. Final presentation type will be determined by the scientific committee.
All submissions will be reviewed for acceptance as they come in with notifications of acceptance being e-mailed to the presenter (as designated on the abstract submission form). Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed from 31 May 2018 to the presenter as well as posted on the APCG2018 website.
Every presenter of an oral or poster abstract must register by 30 June 2018 otherwise the abstract will be withdrawn from the conference.